Monday 14 November 2016

Big Odds vs Small Odds...Who takes the blame

Most people have asked this question before. Is it small or big odds in soccer betting that delivered?.I assume you must have find yourself in this dilemma also.

I have come to understand that in soccer betting, most times the odds deceived. I have seen countless time in a situation were 1.08 oddd won against 5odds.

So,often its not the odds that determine who smile home with green tickets but factors such as, team performance, injury list, present form and maybe luck.

So before you rush to stake out that 1.05oddd thinking its a banker, think twice and do your home work very well on the teams and hope the gods of betting(if there is anything like that) smile on your tickets..

2 comments:

  1. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, big odds predictions

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post.
    파워 볼 사이트

    ReplyDelete